Friday, June 21, 2013


Sore - the most satisfying feeling.   Hmmmmm....that's debatable!  I posted this today because I am SORE!!  I don't know what hurts worst - my thighs, my butt, my shoulders, my feet....it's a tough choice. My arms were sore last night, but that's gone away and my shoulders aren't as sore this morning as they were last night either, so that's a good thing.  But, I definitely know my butt is there and achy!  My thighs protest whenever I go to stand up or sit down - they're not picky about which movement hurts!  Surprisingly, the bottom of my feet are sore - maybe from the jumps?  I don't know.  I think I would have loved yesterday's workout a lot better if I could have done it barefoot, but because of the running segment, that just was not an option.  Oh well, time to take some aspirin and get over it!  lol

CaliFit Mamas:
   "Christian"
      10 Rounds for time
         15 Push-ups
         Sprint 60 yards
         Rest 60 seconds

Brand X:  
   Rest Day

White Head:
   Hike Night for them

I don't think I'm doing either workout - my yard is calling my name today.  Our grass grew so much while we were on vacation, then we came home and it's rained most of the week.  I was going to cut it on Wednesday afternoon, but we had a quick thunderstorm come through.  I chose not to cut it yesterday, hoping it would dry out some - but it's so tall and so thick, I don't think that's going to matter. Oh well, I'll just adjust my lawnmower to the highest setting and get to work.

Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment