Monday, January 19, 2015

A beautiful day today!


It was a beautiful, sunny day in Georgia today!  Mid-60s, no clouds, just a tad windy - but overall gorgeous day.  That being said, I took Addy to the park.  I pushed her in the stroller on one of the mile-long walkways, then we played on the playground for another 45 minutes.  Twenty of which was me pushing her in the swings.  That little girl loves to swing!  The rest of the time was me chasing after her as she just ran around - she also loves to run!  lol

I know this is a short post, but I wanted to let you know that I did get out and do something today.  I'm watching what I eat and try to sub healthier choices at least once a day.  Baby steps, right?  I've also upped my water intake and other than milk, I will not drink anything else until I meet my minimum 8 glasses of water.  I don't drink a lot of soda anyway, but I do like my sweet tea and kool-aid which is just as bad.  Normally, by the time I drink my water  I don't want anything else.  :)

Tomorrow is supposed to be another gorgeous day, so I'll let you know what I decide to do then.

No comments:

Post a Comment