Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bike Ride day!

I did not work out yesterday.  My mother-in-law was admitted into the hospital with mini-strokes.  It's a good thing because I had a very hard time moving/walking yesterday.  I felt like I had bricks on my thighs, they were so sore!  I'm going to do my bike ride today.  Short and sweet today...I have a very active 17-month old who wants Grammy to read and play and play and play!


*************************


Done!  I actually worked out after I took Addy home tonight since I didn't get a chance during the day.  My thighs are already screaming at me - lol.


Pre-programmed workout #8 on recumbent bike
30 minutes
5.26 miles


Boy!   Was I slow compared to what I could do before, but I did it.  I told Honey-Buns 5.26 miles beats zero miles all day, every day.  :)


Tomorrow is payroll and billing, plus I'll have Addy, and Hayley's wheelchair folks are supposed to come by and replace the motors in her chair.  It was quicker to replace the motors than it is to order a new one.  This just puts off us getting a new until next year.  She's been without a motorized chair since right after Thanksgiving, so I'm excited to get it back.  I know she is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment