Friday, May 6, 2016

:)

I am kinda/sorta/maybe back.  I have renewed my relationship with my treadmill and am hoping to make it last awhile this time.  I'm not starting back with CrossFit yet because I do NOT want to be sore yet and I know that will happen.  lol  Just being honest. 


I have started a new blog titled Queenie Figures It Out.  This will be about life as a 50-year old mother/grandmother and all of the changes that come along later in my life.  If you're interested in that sort of thing, then go check it out.  I will warn you, though - it's pretty graphic and detail-y and personal.  If that's not your thing, then do NOT go check it out.  :)


I will say that I'm surprised at my capabilities on my treadmill.  Before I never could breathe if I tried running...I would always have coughing fits.  Well, I can say that I've been doing a walk for two minutes/run for one minute routine and have been able to do my run segments without hocking up a lung or two.  I think it's from chasing around my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.  I'm super excited about working out again and am really, really, really hoping I will be a runner.  It's all I've talked about in previous blogs, so let's hope for the best.


Another thing I have discovered is one reason for my inability to lose weight, no matter how hard I've tried is because I apparently have entered peri-menopause.  Yay me.  Anyway, the weight may or may not come off this time.  I don't care either way.  I just want to be able to keep up with my Munchkin.  Right now, she doesn't run very fast so I'm lucky.  My goal is to be as fast as she is.  Isn't that an awesome goal?  I think so. 


Anyway, I hope y'all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment