Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Another day....another workout!

Well, I am pleased to say that I was not sore this morning when I woke up.  I did take a nice, long, hot bubble bath last night.  I was feeling a little stiff before I went to bed so I was surprised not to feel any soreness.  My left knee has been wonky for a few days and I thought it would bother me while on the treadmill yesterday, but it was fine.  I just feel a twinge whenever I go to sit down or go down steps.  It hasn't been as bad today as it was yesterday, and that's a good thing!


The two workouts I have to choose from today are:
   HIIT Mamas
      5 rounds for time
        - 20 bench dips
        - 14 thrusters, 20-30# weights


   CrossFit Brand X:
      prep - 3 rounds or 5 minutes
        10 arm circles forwards
        10 arm circles backwards
        5 explosive push-ups
        5 power ball
      beginner
        21-15-9
          push press, 20-30# weights
          box jumps, 12-20"


I believe I'm going to do the HIIT Mamas workout today.  Y'all wish me luck!


*************************


 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment