Monday, January 12, 2015

The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest!



Yes, they are!  lol  I'm sure you noticed I went MIA last week.  A stomach bug decided to visit my house and that was NOT fun.  I'm hoping this week will be a much better week than last week.  One thing I do ask...please try not to judge me too bad this go around.  I have great intentions, but I am a procrastinator.  Most of my siblings are procrastinators as well.  I don't recall my parents being that way, but then again I never really paid that much attention to the grown ups in my world when I was younger.  I was too busy outside having fun!  Anyway, please don't be harsh.  My psyche likes positive thoughts not negative ones.  ;)


Today's workout choices are listed below.  I do believe I'm doing HIITMamas today.  I need to try to figure out some way for me to keep up with the 20 seconds in an easy way.  Maybe I can find a timer online and have it on my computer where I can see it easy.  It'd be great if I had the time to do a recording or something with a timer going off after 20 seconds and one minute repeatedly.  I might see what I can do.

HIITMamas:
   Tabata this!
      8 rounds each exercise, 20 seconds each round with 10 second breaks in between
      1 minute rest between each exercise
         - jump rope
         - squat
         - push press, 20#
         - push-ups
         - butterfly sit-ups
   They suggest you write down your reps during your 10-second break.

Brand X CrossFit:
   "Randy"
      buttercups (beginning beginners)
         35 power snatch, using PVC-15# weights

--UPDATE--  I found a tabata timer at the Google Play Store.  It's called HIIT Timer and it looks awesome.  I can't wait to see how well it works today.  :)

*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment