Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I must say, so far I am impressed.  I'm sore, but nowhere near as sore as I thought I'd be.  Silly me - yesterday I thought I was using 25 lbs - which was true, however I was using two of them!  That means I was using 50 lb weights when I should have been 30-40 lbs for the deadlifts and only 30 for the front squats.  So...go me!  I used more weights and accomplished the exercises!!! 

Today's Crossfit seems a little more intense:
     7 rounds for time of each -
        3 forward rolls
        5 sit ups
        7 knees to elbows (these are intense - you hang on rings and bring your knees up to your elbows)
        9 box jumps, using 18" box

I will modify and do the following:
     7 rounds for time of each -
        3 forward rolls
        5 situps
        7 knees to elbows standing
        9 box jumps, using my stepbox for step aerobics

Something tells me I won't try to walk on the treadmill afterwards like I did yesterday!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment