Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 1

So, I've been off and on exercising for a couple of months but not really committed to it.  I came across a great blog (CrossFit Mamas) and the workouts look hard but, for whatever reason, I think they would be fun to do.  All workouts are timed - this is where you supposedly get your cardio.  You are to complete as fast as you can.This is my first day. 

First all, my starting measurements:

     Weight - 254.5
     Upper Arm Right - 15.5
     Upper Arm Left - 15.5
     Bust - 42
     Waist - 49
     Hips - 56
     Thigh Right - 29
     Thigh Left - 30
     Calf Right - 20.25
     Calf Left - 21

WOW!  How...depressing!  :(  Hopefully these will be better when I check again in two weeks.

Today's exercise:  25 situps - 1 pullup (I'm substituting pushups for pullups - it said I could) - 20 situps - 2 pullups - 15 situps - 3 pullups - 10 situps - 4 pullups - 5 situps - 5 pullups

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment