Friday, September 28, 2012

Good morning!  I have such a busy day today.  It's Friday, which means I have to do payroll and billing for the business my husband and I own - plus, I'm going out of town and I still have lots to do to prepare for that.  I'm not going to let that keep me from doing my exercises!  Today's workout is as follows:

For time:
   100 girlie push ups (they specified it this way - I don't like the sexism in that!)
   100 kettle ball swings - 15 lbs
   100 jump rope
   100 squats

Someone has already done this today and posted a time of a little over 9 minutes!  I doubt I will be anywhere near that, but I WILL complete them!

I have to admit, the soreness from my legs and rear end is diminishing, so I hope that's a good thing.  It's not completely gone, but it's not the first thing I notice whenever I go to stand or sit!  I'm off to finish my coffee and get my day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment