Monday, December 9, 2013

Okay Monday...let's do this!

Okay Monday...let's do this!  For real!!  I did not get a workout in last Thursday (I'm sure you noticed that), nor did I even look at the workouts on Friday.  I've really got to work on my new schedule.  I know I sound like a broken record, but it's true.  I've got to get back in the groove.  But - on the bright side....I DID get two workouts in last week and that's better than none, right?  Right.
 
I just looked at Friday's HIIT Mamas workout and I do believe I'm going to do that one today.  It sounds like a nice challenge to start off the week, plus it's a "compare to" and y'all know how much I love those!!
 
Today's workout - "20 x 20" - sounds fun, right?  ;)
   20 - wall ball shots
        - sit-ups
        - box jumps
        - push-ups
        - cleans, 20 lbs
        - jump rope
        - thrusters, 20 lbs
        - front squats, 40 lbs
        - kettle-bell swings, 20 lbs
        - bench dips
        - sumo dead-lift high pulls, 20 lbs
        - burpees
        - hang squat cleans, 20 lbs
        - pull-ups
        - walking lunges
        - dead-lifts, 60 lbs
        - knees to elbows
        - squats
        - leg lifts
 
We did this on 12/6/12 and my time was 27:02.  Let's just hope I don't do worse!  lol
*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment