Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nothing much going on...

Nothing much going on this morning.  I still cannot post pictures on my blog.  I've sent ANOTHER "feedback" to Blogger - maybe they'll respond to this one.  Oh well...I'm here...I'm blogging.  :)

Today's workout looks fun - tough, but fun.
   5 rounds for time
      20 push-ups
      30 walking lunges
      40 sit-ups
      50 squats
   *rest 3 minutes between each round*

I just spoke with my daughter, Katy, and she wants to increase the amount of milk in Addy's bottles today and possibly cut out one bottle.  So, we'll see how that goes.  I'm sure it will be a crazy day here today because of that, but I'll have Honey-Buns helping out and should be able to workout again.  It feels really great to get these workouts in.  I have to say, I'm pretty glad I haven't gained weight since I haven't been working out as much.  Maybe this will kick it back in and I'll start dropping a few - even though that's not the purpose of my working out.  I just want to be more fit and able to keep up with Addy like I was when my kids were little.  Children are so much fun to have around!

I've gotta run - running late this morning.  Y'all have a good day.
*************************

No comments:

Post a Comment