Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another day...another workout!

Another day...another workout!  Let's hope so, anyway!!  Again, I'm having issues with Blogger and cannot upload a photo.  I've tried using both Chrome and Internet Explorer, with the same results.  The box pops up for me to add a picture, but it's completely empty.  It's driving me crazy!!

I'm doing yesterday's prescribed workout from HIIT Mamas - I'm a day behind this week.  Here's what I hope to do today:

Run 1 mile
50 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, 20 lbs
Run 1 mile

I'm really hoping either Honey-Buns will be here to watch Addy or she is better at just watching me today.  I'll take my carrier upstairs just in case - but I can't run with her in it, nor can I do deadlift high pulls.  I'm really hoping for a happy baby this afternoon!!
*************************
Yay!  Two days in a row!!  Honey-Buns was here - thank goodness because Miss Addy was not having anything to do with the upstairs today.  She pitched the biggest fit with me just putting on my shoes!  Of course, she's happy as a bug in a rug right now.  :)

I did this, but cut it short - meaning, I did not do the last mile.  I am VERY proud to say that I did NOT hold on AT ALL on the treadmill today!!  :)  I did the "run a mile" training - run 100 meters walk 300 meters times 4, except on the last quarter mile I ran 100 meters, walked 100 meters, ran 100 meters, walked 100 meters.  All running was at 4.3 speed and all walking was at 3.3 speed.  SO happy with that!!  I used 24 lb dumbbells with the sumo dead-lift high pulls.  My shoulders are burning!!  I was able to do 20, then 10, 8, 7, 5.

Total time was 19:14 - 16:55 was my treadmill time.  I know that isn't a great time for a mile, but I did NOT hold on!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment